Chris of Royal Oak, MI
Chris called to let us know that Dave and Marcus were very professional & happy. He also said the technicians couldn’t have done a better job! Lastly, he mentioned that he wished he had two guys working for him as good as them! Way to go!
Benefitting MDA of Michigan
Maria and her family would like to thank everybody for participating in the Maria Donadio 18th Annual Golf Classic to benefit MDA Michigan. They would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who helped them have another successful year last year, raising $39,000. That brings them to a 16 year total of $1,149,621.00. They sincerely thank all of you that have helped them throughout the fight. A fight that they believe we will win!
They will again had two premier Golf Courses in Macomb County. The beautiful Cracklewood Golf Club located on 24 Mile in Macomb Township, along with Shelby Township’s breathtaking Cherry Creek Golf Club. The banquet festivities were held at Cherry Creek.
The Donadio family still needs your help! If you brought friends in the previous outings, or if you work for a company that provides matching donations please contact Tony Donadio at 586-737-2000 or by clicking here.
WE CAN AND WE WILL make this years event the biggest and best! Lets all celebrate this year and move toward the day that all children and adults afflicted with muscular dystrophy will no longer have to contend with this disabling disease. Thank you again for all of your support throughout the years and we look forward to seeing you June 21, 2012 For The 18th Annual Maria Donadio Golf Classic To Benefit MDA!” – Tony Donadio.
Learn more about the Maria Donadio Golf Classic
Future Air Duct Cleaners?
As part of the year end activities SK Kid helped out at Career Day at local elementary school. Lots of fun, lots of questions form students and teachers, grossed out and amazed by amount of dirt and debris we find in air systems.
Gino of Macomb Twp., MI
Gino came in the office and talked with Marcus. He called to say “Thank You” for sending two good technicians who cleaned their home. Also, Gino was really happy that Adam and Michael cleaned the birds nest out of the dryer vent from the roof! Way to go Adam and Michael! Keep up the great work!
Join us on Saturday, May 5th when Heritage Church of Sterling Heights hosts The Community Pride and SHINE Day at 9am. SHINE is a Sterling Heights volunteer program that encourages all residents to spruce up their properties. Volunteers will be gathering at Heritage Church which is located at 44625 Schoenherr Rd., Sterling Heights, MI 48313. For more info, visit www.sterling-heights.net and click on “Volunteering Opportunities” under hot links of the month on the home page.
We’re looking for excellent applicants to fill technician helper positions with our field service staff.
- Duct cleaning experience is helpful but not required.
- We work up to 5-6 days a week and some nights.
- Typically start at 7am and work until the assigned work for the day is completed. (5pm- sometimes later or earlier)
- We offer excellent pay- hourly plus commissions with bonuses for high performers!
- We offer health insurance, holidays and vacation pay after a prescribed period of time. Advancement is based on ability and performance.
- We are a non-smoking workplace!
- Drug screen and criminal background check of applicants
- You must have a good (not just valid) driving record.
- The criteria for driving our work vehicles are much stricter than that to drive your own personal vehicle.
- All drivers must obtain a MI chauffer’s license.
- We are seeking motivated, enthusiastic, organized, polite, personable, and professional people to join our growing team!
If this describes you, then please click the link below and fill out the application COMPLETELY. If this does not describe you, then please don’t bother.
Resumes are welcome but you must fill out and sign application