Boiler vent was clogged causing my carbon monoxide detectors to go off. They had it running better than ever in a couple of hours. They left the whole area cleaner than it was when they started. Kept me informed the whole way. Arrived on time and ready to work.
I’m very satisfied with Brandon’s performance and excellent work. He was very friendly, helpful, and informative! I will suggest safety king to anyone needing duct service and will use them from now on! Thank you Brandon and safety king!
We were really happy with the service that we had this week from Safety King and in particular, Brandon C. He was very knowledgeable about all of the products and services. He explained every option to us without pressuring us in an “upsell” approach. I did add one extra service in the end and feltRead More…
The two representatives were very professional and helped with unexpected problems — a vent filled with insulation, and a disconnected dryer vent. I was impressed.
The work done by Safety King was excellent. Chris and Ryan are true gentlemen and not only are polite but considerate in not causing any problem in my home. They kept everything clean and orderly and worked very efficiently.