Save up to 40% on your next energy bill
Wouldn’t You Repair a Leaky Pipe?
Aeroseal Duct Sealing is a patented breakthrough technology that tackles air duct leaks from the inside out. Reducing leakage by up to 90% or more. Aeroseal software allows the technician to accurately measure the duct leakage in residential homes and commercial buildings. The Aeroseal process puts escaping air under pressure and causes polymer particles to stick first to the edges of a leak, then to each other until leaks up to 5/8″ wide are closed. Saving you money, improving indoor air quality and improving comfort.
Aeroseal Duct Sealing Can Save You Money!
Energy savings can result from reduced air duct leakage, which can be significant. Results can vary depending on several factors including climate, utility rates, and the individual characteristics of your heating and cooling system. In addition to energy savings there are other benefits of reduced air duct leakage such as more even temperatures in all rooms, improved indoor air quality, and reduction of odors and fumes.
Air Sealing Energy Rebates:
Click any of the energy companies below to find out about the air sealing rebates available for your home.
5 Step Process:
- Cover wall and floor registers so air can escape only through leaks
- Inject sealant into the ducts for approximately one hour
- Keep small aerosol particles suspended in the airflow by continuous air movement
- Particles collide with and adhere to edges as the air stream makes a sharp turn to exit through a leak (only 1 – 2 ounces of the sealant material remain in the ducts after sealing)
- Print a computer-generated analysis showing measurements of air duct leakage before and after Aeroseal duct sealing