Dryer Vent Fire at Robert De Niro’s New York Home

LintAlert Dryer Safety AlarmRobert De Niro recently experienced a dryer vent fire at his New York home earlier this week. His apartment caught fire after lint in a clothes dryer sparked flames. Apparently, it took firefighters nearly an hour to battle the blaze which spread throughout the fifth floor.

Dryer vent fires
can be prevented by having them cleaned regularly, as well as keeping the lint trap clean. Lint alarms are also available to ensure that your family is safe from this type of incident. These alarms are affordable, and can be plugged into an outlet in your laundry room.

For more information about Lint Alert alarm, click here

Call 1-800-AIR-DUCT to schedule your next dryer vent cleaning

Scroll to Top