Dear Safety King customers,
As we continue to monitor developments regarding the coronavirus, Safety King continues to practice and has expanded precautionary safety measures in order to keep our employees and our customers safe. We are prepared to take all necessary steps to help safe guard the health of our community as we continue to provide top level service.
Please be assured that we have instituted company-wide policies that place the health and safety of our employees and customers first.
Safety King has expanded our procedures and asked our employees to take in the following actions:
• At your request, technicians will wear face coverings during the service and when in an enclosed common area.
• We maintain a no-handshake policy to help minimize person-to-person contact
• Technicians are also required to frequently wash hands with warm water and soap and use hand sanitizers
• We’ve required our employees to socially distance themselves six feet from others whenever possible to reduce the opportunity of transmission
• We continue to disinfect between jobs all tools that enter your duct system.
• We clean and disinfect all common touched areas in our facility and on our tools, vehicles, and equipment.
For the safety of our employees, we’re asking homeowners to please call and reschedule their service if they or anyone else in the home or business is feeling sick.
This situation continues to evolve and we will be monitoring it closely. Based on guidance from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and the local/federal government, we will remain open for and committed to our customers until further notice.
Thank you for your support as we continue to keep our employees and our community safe. If you have any questions or would like to speak with a Customer Service Specialist, please call us at (586)731-4720. We always welcome any questions or feedback regarding your experience.
Stay safe and healthy,
Copyright © 2022 Safety King. All rights reserved.