After the 8/11/14 flood, I was miserable. Even after clean up, my house was left with a disgusting smell that clogged my sinuses and irritated my allergies. Furthermore, my hvac system tested positive for mold. I did some research on local vent cleaning services and Safety King came high recommended. I do not regret having my vents cleaned through them. The process was quick and aside from a lot of noise, I barely noticed they were here. The techs were very polite and actually gave me some good advice to keep my system clean in the future! Furthermore, the smell is gone and so are my allergy symptoms! I would recommend this company to anyone interested in vent cleaning in the future!
Copyright © 2021 Safety King. All rights reserved.