There are over 200 local providers of air duct cleaning and you’ve seen many of their ads offering a complete air duct cleaning for $79 or $99 or some other low price. Safety King charges almost $500 for the average home. Why? Why so much more than these other providers?
In short, if you hire one of the low-priced providers, you’d have to get pretty lucky to even get a so-so job done on your ducts. If you want them REALLY clean,
you’d better hire us.
Here’s what Safety King brings to every job:
• Best equipment (power vacuum trucks, onboard compressors, sanitized agitation tools)
• Best technicians (NADCA certified, uniformed, trained)
• Best procedures ( , all ducts, blower and blower compartment, A-coil)
• Adequate time (average of three hours for each job)
• A real guarantee
• The right state licensing (licensed for duct cleaning, not carpet cleaning, etc.)
• Complete insurance, all risks, total coverage
• Specialization and focus (we do air duct cleaning ONLY)
• History and experience (since 1969, oldest and largest provider in the Midwest)
A small number of our competitors do have one or two of these good characteristics…
But there’s not a single local competitor that has the whole package like we do.
Choosing the lowest price provider carries certain very real risks.
• Reveal additional charges after they get to your home (bait and switch), and you end up paying more than you would have paid us.
• Bring portable or truck-mounted vacuum equipment to your home without enough power to do the job. If it’s small enough to carry into your house, it’s too small.
They might NOT:
• Have the right training, tools and techniques. Even assuming adequate vacuum, the key to a thorough cleaning is the skillful use of sanitized agitation tools (brushes, whips, air snakes) on all surfaces inside your air ducts to knock loose adhered dust and debris.
• Pull the blower to clean it thoroughly.
• Open the plenum to air wash and vacuum the A-coil.
• Protect your driveway and your home from damage and soil during the job. Some don’t even carry technician booties and drop-cloths.
Copyright © 2022 Safety King. All rights reserved.