Wouldn’t you repair a leaky water pipe?
Aeroseal is an air duct sealing process that seals your air ducts from the inside, reducing leakage by up to 90% or more. The Aeroseal process puts escaping air under pressure and causes polymer particles to stick first to the edges of a leak, then to each other until leaks up to 5/8″ wide are closed.
What are the benefits of sealing from the inside?
- Efficiency. A computer monitor provides details of the leakage rate as gaps are being filled during the process. At the end of the process, the system generates a computerized report providing an accurate account of the pre and post-seal leakage rate.
- Finding. The process automatically finds all the leaks. With traditional manual sealing, leaks can be overlooked or never identified.
- Accessibility. Accessing all the leaks is now simple and doesn’t require demolition of any kind.
- Effectiveness. Aerosealing ductwork is 95% effective at sealing leaks. Studies find it to be as much as 60% more effective than manual sealing.
- Cost. A 2001 government study found that aerosealing ductwork can potentially reduce both labor time and costs for duct sealing by 70%.
Two of our Aeroseal specialists, Tony and Bill, recently sealed the air ducts of a home in Belleville and had a significant impact on its annual energy cost.
We show each of our Aeroseal customers this comprehensive report so they have a visual representation of their improved air efficiency and energy costs. Click on the images for a closer look.
If you’re interested in having your air ducts sealed tight, click the button below or call us at 1-800-Aeroseal for more information!