Businesses who own and operate Michigan commercial office buildings and stores have an obligation to provide their tenants with a safe, clean and healthy working environment. If this obligation is not met the building owners may find themselves faced with costly legal ramifications.
It is important, when choosing the right commercial air duct cleaning service in for your building, to consider a number of things; not just initial cost factor. Of prime importance will be business interruption for you and the tenants of your building during both the inspection and the follow-up work.
The initial cost outlay is always a factor that any business will consider. There are several other facts to be taken into consideration and the following list sets out some of these matters. It is recommended that when choosing a commercial air duct cleaning service you take into account all of these factors and that you make initial contact with several companies to get an idea over the phone whether you wish to consider their organization to do the work.
Commercial Air Duct Cleaning Service Checklist
The following is a suggested list of items to be considered when making the initial contact with a commercial air duct cleaning service in Michigan to help you to choose the right one:
- cost; both inspection, job and any follow-up work once the job is completed;
- business interruption;
- additional costs incurred to investigate and prepare a proposal for service;
- company’s availability for follow-up appointments and any additional costs that may be incurred;
- insurance coverage for services;
- references from previous customers;
- standing with organizations such as the Better Business Bureau, membership in professional organizations for their business type such as NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaners Association); and
- qualifications of employees, including up-to-date licensing requirements for the state, province or country where the work is being done.
Once you have as much information as you can get by telephone, then narrow down your choice to two or three companies and schedule appointments for each of them to attend, conduct an inspection and provide you with a quote for the required work.
Making the Right Choice
Choosing the right commercial air duct cleaning service becomes simplified when you are informed and know what is required, both professionally and to meet your and your tenants’ business requirements. Safety King air duct cleaning will provide you with immediate satisfaction and peace of mind knowing that their work is quality and there is a warranty on both their workmanship and product.
Shelly of Roseville, MI
Customer called back to state that she would give us 4 Stars; very very happy with our service. She stated that the techs were courteous, great and she would highly recommend us. Great Job!
Way to go Marcus P. and Mitchell! Keep up the great work!