ASCS, VMT, C-DET
Certified Ventilation Maintenance Technician
I went to HVAC school and get to put my knowledge to the test every day with Safety King. I am lifetime local to the area, married, and I have two grown children and a granddaughter. I love golf, bowling, and working on home improvement projects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead Technician
National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) Certifications:
- ASCS (Air System Cleaning Specialist)
- VMT (Certified Ventilation Maintenance Technician)
State of Michigan Certification:
- Certified Pesticide Applicator (5b)
Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) Certification:
- C-DET (Certified Dryer Exhaust Technician)
Chris and Vern were great! They arrived on time, were very friendly and did a walk through and explained what they would do and answered any questions. When they were finished we did another walk through and showed me pictures of before and after cleaning. Was highly satisfied and highly recommend them! Was nice that an email was sent with their pictures and names so you know who to expect. Thanks Chris and Vern.
Safety King did a great job cleaning my ducts, they were very friendly and explained every step of the cleaning. They answered all of my questions honestly and did their best to meet expectations. The cleaning was thorough, effective and tidy.
The scheduler was so friendly and willing to work with my schedule. Chris S and Vernon G did amazing work at my house. The quality of work and professionalism were both excellent. It was easy to see how much thy cared about our house, and when they left I felt 100% comfortable with the decision of choosing them to clean out our furnace and duct work. They also cleaned out our dryer vent and I am so relieved to have that done, and done by professionals. I asked them to clean the air conditioner but they said it would be a waste of our money because it was so clean. I really appreciated their integrity.
Eric and Vern were very Professional, arrived on time and explained the entire process. Service time was complete within two hours as expected. Reviewed before and after pictures. Extremely satisfied and will recommend Safety King to friends and family.
Very well done. We are pleased with the workmanship of both gentlemen, they explained everything they were doing, the post review was very direct. House was left in good shape. Will recommend them to anyone. THANKS
Shirley called as the techs are just pulling out of the driveway. She said that she wanted to give a review on the phone. The guys (Vern and Jason) were great! They were very professional very clean and they even look like the advertisement on the internet. She said we have two very respectful good workers and wanted to make sure we knew what good employees we have. She was very pleased with the work they did.
From the initial phone call through the conclusion on the cleaning, I received nothing but excellent service from the Safety King team. They are good about communicating the whole process (over the phone, through email, before, during and after) so that there are no surprises. Although expensive, I feel confident that my family is breathing safe quality air.
Diane called and wanted to make sure that Vern got recognition for the professionalism that he showed on the job. She said he was very thoughtful and polite. Respectful of her home and did a fantastic job. She was impressed with the way he cleaned up after himself. She wanted to make sure we knew what a good employee we have.
Jeanette called she was in her driveway watching our truck leave her home. She wants us to know that Brandon and Vern were absolutely fantastic. They were so professional and did a great job. She wanted to make sure that they received the recognition for the great care and professionalism they showed. Great job! She said she will tell everyone.
1. This was my first time getting the vents cleaned. The customer service rep patiently explained the whole process to me which was very useful. Later I would call two other places for quotes and though I was getting better rates, I decided to stick with Safety King because of my phone interaction with the customer service rep. 2. I got an email with the names and faces of my cleaners the day before so when Jason and Vernon showed up it felt like I already knew them 3. Jason and Vernon were super nice to interact with and very professional 4. Since I was busy I did not supervise or inspect everything that was going on but the before and after pictures suggest improvements in the dust situation. Here’s to better breathing and fewer dust allergies! I wish Safety King and their employees success in their business.